STUDENT ADMISSION CRITEREA
Diploma in nursing (PRE SERVICE)
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) With four (4) Passes in non-religious Subject including credit “D” Passes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Engineering Sciences provide one is not less than Pass “D”a pass in English Language and Basic Mathematics is an added advantage.
For in service program
- The candidate must have finished successively NTA level 5, license to practice as an enrolled nurse, letter from employer notifying working experience of not less than two year
- Certificate of secondary education (CSEE) with minimum of four (4) “D”,one of which MUST be in either Biology or Chemistry for those who graduate up to year 2008
- Certificate of Secondary education with a minimum of four (4) “D” pass Three of which Must be in science subject (Biology, Chemistry ,physics ) for those who graduated after year 2008
b. CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMERS:
- The requirement for certificate in nursing are the same as for diploma program the decision to which level the student exit is based on individual financial matters, so the student can decide to exit at level 5, but if succeed the requirements (passing level 5) the room is opened to go for level six (6).
c.Entry requirements for Clinical assistant .
- Criteria to join clinical assistant as stipulated by NACTE guideline at least pass grade of “D” of science subject, (Chemistry ,physics/engineering science ,biology ),English language Pass in Mathematics in an added advantage
Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Holders of certificate of secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subject including “D” Passes in Chemistry , Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences a Passes in Basic Mathematics and English language is an added advantage
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including “D” Pass in Biology; and “D” Passes in Chemistry, Physics ,Engineering Sciences. Pass in English Language, and Basic Mathematics Is an Added Advantages.
How to apply
- Complete the form which is provided below then send to us using email address: email@example.com
- The form should be accompanied by Bank pay slip of 30,000.00 which is deposited to the account NO. 51403500108 NMB.
- Name of the account: KABANGA NURSES AND MIDWIVES TRAINING SCHOOL OR MPESA: 0762 437 780 NAME: KABANGA SCHOOL OF NURSING.
- Make sure that your names should match with the names that appears in the academic certificates, Copies of all educational certificates and relevant testimonials, as well as on the birth certificate.
Download Join Instruction Diploma in Nursing
JOIN INSTRUCTIONS DIPLOMA IN NURSING
Download Join Instruction Diploma in Clinical Medicine
JOIN INSTRUCTIONS DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL MEDICINE
Download Application Form
APPLICATION FORM FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020.